As an international school, MUIDS encourages our students to study in a multi-cultural environment. Our teachers come from all parts of the world. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, and gender. We employ teachers with the best possible qualifications and experience.
Teachers Are Expected To
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in the subject area they teach with a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0
- Be native English speakers.
- For non-native English speakers, a minimum TOEFL score of 109 IBT or IELTS 7.5 is required
- Teaching certification in desired subject area is preferred
- Minimum three years teaching experience is preferred
We are accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. All subjects, with the exception of Thai and Chinese, are taught in English.
MUIDS has an immediate opening for a food vendor to work in our cafeteria. Please review the link below for additional information:
How To Apply
Please e-mail us your current CV and a cover letter. Write “Job Application” in the subject line of your e-mail as well as the position you’re applying for and send it to one of our human resource officers.