MUIDS offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. MUIDS employees work under Mahidol University, ranked the #1 university in Thailand by the Financial Times. They have access to all the benefits and services the university provides.
Additional benefits include
- 15,000 baht monthly housing allowance
- 30,000 baht “settling in” allowance
- 30,000 baht for professional development, workshops, and educational conferences per school year
- Visa and work permit fee for employees
- Assistance with filing Thai government taxes
- Provisional Social Security
- Comprehensive medical services at all of Mahidol's affiliated hospitals
- Flight reimbursement for overseas employees at the beginning and end of a contract in addition to a mid-contract, round-trip ticket home
- Access to Mahidol University's vast research archive and resources
- Opportunity to conduct education-based action research.
- One month salary, end of contract bonus dependent upon satisfactory evaluation
- Additional one month bonus if employee renews contract