MUIDS is looking for talented students with a record of accomplishment in academics and extracurricular activities. We admit students who can master our unique curriculum and contribute to the wider community.
Who can Apply
- Both Thai and expatriate students may apply. MUIDS only accepts students for the tenth grade.
- Candidates should have completed the American ninth grade, Mathayom 3, or their equivalents by the 2017-2018 school year.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (Grades 7-9)
- The school may not have adequate resources for students with special needs.
- For more information, please contact our admissions team.
When to Apply
Enrolment cycles are during the following periods:
|1||August 6th||September 9th||September 29th and 30th|
|2||October 22nd||November 25th||December 8th and 9th|
|3||January 14th||March 3rd||March 23rdand 24th|
|Cycle||Admissions Results||Payment Period|
|1||October 19th, 2018||October 19th-November 30th, 2018|
|2||January 7th, 2019||January 7th- February 8th, 2019|
|3||April 5th, 2019||April 5th- May 8th, 2019|
How to Apply
Please complete the online admissions form and pay the registration fee.
Our admissions team will send candidates a testing ID for the admissions exams. Once MUIDS has reviewed a candidate’s application, they will contact parents with the school’s decision.