MUIDS is looking for talented students with a record of accomplishment in academics and extracurricular activities. We admit students who can master our unique curriculum and contribute to the wider community.
Who can Apply
- Both Thai and expatriate students may apply. MUIDS only accepts students for the tenth grade.
- Candidates should have completed the American ninth grade, Mathayom 3, or their equivalents by the 2017-2018 school year.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (Grades 7-9)
- The school may not have adequate resources for students with special needs.
- For more information, please contact our admissions team.
When to Apply
Enrolment cycles are during the following periods:
|1||August 7th||September 8th||October 7th and 8th|
|2||October 9th||November 10th||December 2nd 3rd|
|3||February 1st||March 4th||March 24thand 25th|
|Cycle||Admissions Results||Payment Period|
|1||November 6th, 2560||November 6th-December 6th, 2560|
|2||January 8th, 2561||January 8th-February 8th, 2561|
|3||April 20th, 2561||April 20th-May 20th, 2561|
How to Apply
Please complete the online admissions form and pay the registration fee.
Our admissions team will send candidates a testing ID for the admissions exams. Once MUIDS has reviewed a candidate’s application, they will contact parents with the school’s decision.